1. What gets whiter the dirtier it gets?
2. You heard me before, you hear me again, then i die till you call me again what am I?
3. Mountains will crumble and temples will fall, and no man can survive its endless call. What is it?
4. What gets wetter the more it dries?
5. What is so fragile that even saying its name it breaks?
6. What stays in the corner but goes all around the world?
7. How do you spell duck?
8. How many sides does a circle have?
9. People with correct grammar should be able to do this one. Which sentence is correct? The yolk of an egg is white or the yolk of an egg are white?
10. What gets bigger the more you take away from it?
11. What is the square root of -1? The square root of a number is one number multiplied by itself. Ex. The square root of 64 is 8, because 8*8 is 64.
13. There was three people in an elevator ,Santa Claus, a pregnant woman, and a smart blonde, and a quarter was on the floor. Who bends over to get it?